DR. SRENG DINA, MD, Interventional cardiologist
- Medical doctor and cardiology diploma from university of health sciences, Phnom Penh
- DFMS in cardiology from Paris, France.
- DU in geriatric cardiology from Paris, France.
- Certificate of Interventional cardiology from IJN (National Heart Institute), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Consultant Interventional cardiologist working at Department of Cardiology, Calmette Hospital (with more than 10 years of experiences)
- Member of Cambodian Heart Association.
- Fellow of ASEAN Federation of Cardiology (AFC).